Data Engineer with Azure
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. *Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future* Location
Madison WI– Work will be Remote to start and flexible post COVID Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant's AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create data ingestion and data pipelines
- Create high-level and low-level technical specifications
- Experience working with Azure Databricks, Pyton, Spark, Scala implementing complex data solutions.
- Propose and develop data integration solutions to effective addressing the enterprise integration requirements.
- Look for automation opportunities across data pipeline development
- 3-5 years of experience working on Data bricks, Azure Data Factory and other Azure data solutions ecosystems (Mandatory)
- Primary Skills: Python, Spark, Azure Databricks (PySpark, SparkSQL, Scala), Azure (Data Factory, DevOps, KeyVault, Blob Storage, Data Lake, Delta Lake, PowerShell), Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive
- Secondary skills: Talend, SSIS
- Experience on creating the frameworks towards building the data pipelines.
- Azure Fundamentals Certification (AZ-900) and Azure Data Solution (DP-200 & DP-201) (Preferred).
- Experience work with structured and unstructured data is must.
Good understanding of data oriented projects for integration and analytics is must.