Sr. Hadoop Developer
We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
** Unfortunately we cannot offer any sponsorship for this role **
Job Title - Sr Hadoop Developer.
Location - Remote
· Should have minimum of 10 years of IT experience.
· 3-5 Years of working experience work experience on the Hadoop systems and knowledge of Hadoop cluster
· 3+ years of Programming language experience with Python and SQL.
· Ability to troubleshooting issues as and when arisen.
· Ability to test the developed jobs and preparing test documents
Work Experience on optimizing the performance of the Spark jobs.
· Extensive knowledge on designing the jobs in Hadoop system with Spark and Scala and should be able to prepare the Technical design document.
· Extensive knowledge on data processing using Spark and Scala on Hadoop system.
· Person must be able to understand the business transformation rules provided by the business users and should be able to convert them into Spark code.
· Person will be responsible for developing new jobs using Spark and Scala programming.
· Person will also responsible for testing the developed jobs and preparing test documents.
· Experience on optimizing the performance of the Spark jobs
· Resource should be able to understand the requirement and create functional and technical design
· Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create Ideas, and be assertive.
· Perform performance tuning, application support, and user acceptance training.
· Participate in technical design of specifications and documents.
· Identify process improvement opportunities.
· Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Document and communicate risk assessments pertaining to new functionality and enhancements.
· Collects data, analyzes and reports for early detection and correction, continual improvement.
· Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
Engage with onsite-offshore team for daily activities Status reporting – weekly and monthly basis.