Compl AML KYC Assoc Analyst 2
The Compliance AML KYC Associate Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi. Responsibilities:
- Conduct reviews of client account activity, statements, internet research, and client profile information
- Conduct background checks/intelligence/customer research/transactional analysis
- Conduct regulatory and sanction screenings as well as review domestic consumer cases and support complex periodic review processes
- Escalate unusual activity to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and assist with escalating potential risks
- Support periodic review triage processes
- Present summarized findings to peers and management, including recommendations to changes in procedures resulting from review findings and quality assurance review of analyst case work
- Onboard/train new associates, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in financial Crimes, AML Investigations, or Operational Risk experience
- CAMS/CFE certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Tuesday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (1 hour lunch)
Saturday 10:00 am - 4:30 pm (30 minutes lunch)
= 40 hours.
During training schedule will be Monday - Friday Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Business KYC Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting