Executive Talent Acquisition Senior Assistant Dallas/en-US/RyanCareers/job/Dallas/Executive-Talent-Acquisition-Senior-Specialist_R0005172/applyThis position supports the Ryan Executive Talent Acquisition group. The successful candidate has supported a recruiting or sales group in the past and enjoys being the center of activity. They are one step ahead of the team, organized, operates with a sense of urgency, and tenacious. They are very organized, understand meeting project deadlines on time, with accuracy and synchronizing work. This role plays an integral role towards the success of the Executive Talent Acquisition Team so strong skills in WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint is necessary. Since this individual interacts with the most senior leadership at Ryan and executive level candidates, professional demeanor and strong verbal and written communication skills are important and needed.
This position is located in Ryan Headquarters located in Dallas, Texas, at the Dallas Galleria.
The Senior Assistant, Executive Talent Acquisition supports the Executive Talent Acquisition (ETA) by providing essential support services as requested by the Vice President, Executive Talent Acquisition. The role is both project-oriented and administrative in nature. The Senior Specialist will assist in planning, directing, reporting, and coordination of Ryan ETA searches and projects to ensure goals are on-target and objectives accomplished directly with the Vice President, ETA, and Chief Executive Officer. The services performed will increase efficiency and accuracy of ETA and successful execution of the Strategic Hiring Initiative relaunch. The Sr. Specialist plays a key role on the team and all ETA projects. Successful Ryan team members embrace and live Ryans values of Pursue Excellence, Wired to Win, Generosity Matters, Build Trust and Integrity Always and will embody and demonstrate accountability.
Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryans Key Results
- Serves as a point of contact for all executive candidates in the Ryan process, Ryan senior leadership including CEO
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with extreme follow up philosophy, have a positive attitude, be professional in appearance and demeanor, and a willingness to perform any tasks needed for the team
- Ability to manage cross-functional calendars, support ETA Team and multiple executive level candidates; coordinate and book detailed travel arrangements (flight, hotel and car service both domestic and international, solve travel issues as they arise; provide general administrative support to Vice President, ETA, and Executive Recruiters including but not limited to (expense reporting, scheduling, etc.), and plan events, such as, dinners, round tables, and recruiting activities as required
- Work together with Ryan Executive Hiring Managers and their Executive Admins, to provide a white-glove experience for all executive candidates
- Develop, maintain, and update all ETA project plans based on specific projects (such as open requisitions for current open positions) requirements, timelines, budgets (if applicable), and required resources
- Ensures all requirements throughout the project (recruiting process life-cycle) are completed as directed by Vice President, ETA, and Executive Recruiters
- Manage and prioritize projects as directed by the Vice President, ETA, while working autonomously to meet (and manage) timelines in a deadline driven environment using previous projects as a baseline.
- Work together with Vice President, ETA, to determine if changes are needed in project scope or process; such as, number of candidates in play, updating candidates, lag in the recruiting process due to lack of responsiveness and/or information not received from Hiring Managers (evaluations), timelines requiring review and adjustment, and any deliverables hindering the candidate experience and engage the Vice President, ETA, if changes are required and communicate the appropriate changes to all involved
- Be an expert user in Workday to process pre-employment requirements, route offers, create, update open requisitions, pull candidate profiles and create prospect lists and files *Ryan's Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HR Platform is Workday. Experience using any ATS is preferred. Training is available using Workday if needed.
- Create a process (filing system), using tools that can be shared (SmartSheet or Sharepoint as an example) to organize and document all executive search activities, capture all data needed to generate appropriate reporting, track candidate activity, and measure success
- Assists in creating and maintaining a system to retrieve ETA candidate information who are active, in the funnel, and in the talent pool in both hard copy and electronically real time
- Assists with other projects and administrative duties as assigned by the Vice President, ETA, and Executive Recruiters in addition to overflow work for Experienced Hire Recruiters (if needed) to show team support across Ryan Talent Acquisition
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of work experience with 3+ years (ideally) supporting sales professionals or executives in a confidential, time sensitive environment
- BS or BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite specifically Outlook Calendaring, WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Experience working within a corporation, professional services or search firm performing duties such as candidate interface, keeping manager and colleagues on task, have a work-style philosophy of pro-activeness, independence, and being one-step ahead of the process, and have the foresight to anticipate and plan for contingencies
- Exceptional follow-up, organizational, and interpersonal skills, ability to maneuver in a fast-paced environment, and multitask. Must be quick but accurate, proactive and responsive, have a high aptitude for numbers and detail, and the desire to grow, learn and continuously improve.
- Ability to drive items to conclusion timely with minimal direction
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advance skills in Microsoft? Excel, WORD, and Outlook, and intermediate skills in Microsoft? PowerPoint and internet navigation/research. Individual should also have a better than average knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and other commonly used business applications. Smart Sheet experience is desired. Ryan's Applicant Tracking System and HR Platform is Workday.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications or licenses required
The position requires no supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours
- Standard indoor working environment with flexibility per myRyan policy
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm; interface with external vendors also necessary
- Independent travel requirements none
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Posted TodayFull timeR0005172
Ryan offers outstanding opportunities to work in a dynamic, rapidly expanding tax services firm serving the worlds most respected Global 5000 companies. Our innovative work environment, accelerated growth path for high performers, competitive benefits package, and outstanding earning potential provide the most rewarding career experience available in the industry. Ryan employees are given the freedom to do their best work in the way they work best. With a clear understanding of expectations and accountabilities, our employees are given ownership of their time and flexibility to meet the demands of their professional and personal lives.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Ryan LLC (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Accommodation
Ryan, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. It is our policy to take all employment actions and make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability, military status, status as a disabled or other protected veteran or any other protected status under applicable law.
In addition, as a federal government contractor, the Firm maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
It is Ryan's policy to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact our People Group at 972.934.0022 or if you are interested in applying and need assistance to submit your application, or if you are interested in a position and believe you may require a reasonable commodation in order for you to perform its essential functions.
Click to view the entire EEO poster and supplement.
*Notice to Canada Candidates In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Ryan ULC will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview upon request. Ryan welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities*.
Ryan recognizes and is committed to compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) promulgated by the European Union (EU). Please access our Privacy Notice in relation to this at the following . Please access our Personal Data Protection Policy at the following .