Bilingual Patient Advocate (Medicaid Community Outreach)
Bilingual Patient Advocate –Community Outreach
Cognizant (formerly BolderHealthcare Solutions) is currently hiring for a Bilingual Patient Advocate FieldRepresentative to join our team in Warrensville Heights, OH. We arecurrently hiring for full-time schedules. We are seeking professional,motivated individuals who are passionate about helping those in need. Schedule:
M-F 8a-4:30p Full Benefits Available Immediately Position Description:
TheField Representative/Patient Advocate will work with patients in an office aswell as in the community assisting with applications for Medicaid, SocialSecurity, County Indigent or other types of eligible funding. The successfulcandidate will work in the community managing their patient caseload withshelter/home visits. This position requires the ability to travel locally. Responsibilities include, but arenot limited to:
- Collect and review patient information to determine patient's eligibility for Medicaid and charity programs.
- Prepare documents; review for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide technical assistance on agency issues, services, program(s).
- Maintain and/or create files or record keeping systems. Sort, label, file, and retrieve documents or other materials.
- Ensure adequate documentation is maintained.
- Manage caseload. (uphold daily productivity standards)
- Computer proficiency skills are required.
- Retrieve, sustain, and communicate all designated reports.
- Maintain database (This would include documentation of face-to-face and telephone patient contacts. Daily goals will be assigned and monitored).
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with hospital staff and patients at their homes.