Risk Ops Associate Analyst II
The Risk Ops Associate Analyst II is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team. Responsibilities:
- Processes facility and obligor updates into the credit risk system, based upon the workflows received from Banking and Risk teams. Updates include new extensions of credit, edits, cancellations and allocations from other facilities.
- Assists during the annual review process ensuring any changes highlighted are captured in credit risk systems.
- Receipt, safekeeping, imaging and recording of various types of credit documents.
- Maintains accurate expiration data for time-sensitive types of documents (i.e. insurance certificates, UCCs).
- Maintains renewals, extensions and chases the receipt of any necessary credit documents via tracking of new lending.
- Determines collateral eligibility for discount window program; maintain daily/weekly pledged collateral records using MS Excel workbooks and MS Access databases and queries.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Must be extremely organized, have great attention to detail and self-driven
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task based on urgency of business needs Must have ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Exposure Monitoring & Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting