Media Relations - Director
Classification: For internal use only Job Title: Communications Manager - Media Relations Corporate Title: Director Location: New York Overview
Deutsche Bank (DB) is looking for an experienced Media Relations Director to holistically lead its media relations in the Americas region, especially in the United States. You will Conceptualize and execute proactive communications plan to increase DB's visibility and improve its reputation with relevant stakeholders in the Americas. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced communications expert to work and collaborate with one of the largest financial institutions in the world. What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse Your Key Responsibilities:
Your Skills and Experience:
- Conceptualize and execute proactive communications plan to increase DB's visibility and improve its reputation with relevant stakeholders in the Americas.
- Continuously and actively manage relationships to various stakeholders and interest groups internally and externally, including editors and reporters, the front office, legal, compliance and finance functions.
- Build processes and communication formats suitable to grow share of voice and proactively initiated media coverage on business and corporate topics - using all available channels.
- Oversee communication agencies and other third parties as needed.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity - Do not add - This is a standard paragraph that will pull through automatically in Workday.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience of frontline media relations, both proactive and reactive.
- Significant expertise in financial sector proactive communications and reputation management.
- Strong, relevant media relationships.
- A proven track record of understanding investment banking, corporate banking and wealth management and the ability to translate into communication strategies and actions.
- A commanding knowledge of US, European and global economics and politics.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.