Markets Sales and Trading Client Manager - VP
Client Facilitation Group partners with Sales, Trading and Relationship Management to ensure that Global Markets is meeting certain Know Your Customer / Suitability requirements across all of Citi's entities and regions. The responsibilities of this position include:
Verify documentation received from the client
Create and maintain metrics and aging reports
Manage control process for exceptions/conditional approvals
Manage tracking exceptions and escalate where appropriate
Liaise with various teams to coordinate reporting and process enhancements
Adhoc support Knowledge/Experience:
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with drive and ability to continuously develop and improve processes
- Minimum of 7 years' experience booking trades or account maintenance
- Demonstrated strengths in building trusted relationships with management
- Experience of process re-engineering / automation Skills:
- Numerate /Analytical
- IT skills - Excel, Databases and MIS applications
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail / high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively and resolve conflicting priorities.
- Results / Task oriented
- Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organizational levels.
- Strong customer focus/relationship building skills Qualifications:
- Excellent academic background educated to a minimum of degree level ideally in a relevant subject. Competencies:
- Communication / Relationship Building
- Attention to detail / Prioritization
- Using one's initiative to take function to the next level
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Project Management
- Strong team player / Strong IT skills Job Family Group:
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting