MS CRM Developer
MS CRM Sr. Developer Qualification
"Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products Responsibility
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will develop and configure intranet and internet facing applications based on Microsoft Dynamics platform. He/ She will also be involved in design, test, deploy and support on Dynamics platform for applications migrated from Lotus Notes,. The developer will develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and create Business Process Management solutions with workflows. In addition, the responsibilities will include meeting software compliance standards including version control, developing and maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis, and contributing to best practices for CRM Development, Governance and Architecture.
Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing Application. Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Bachelor's Degree with 9+ years of experience as an application developer or equivalent with C#, ASP.NET background.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM /2013/2015 or CRM Online Platform.
- Experience in developing with ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Scripting, COM+,
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and on prem.
- Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution.
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing / new applications Must Have Skills
\t Good To Have Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM