Associate Director - Investor Development
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Investor Development team within Fitch is to promote the agency's research and ratings among key investors with a view to driving demand for Fitch Ratings and, in conjunction with the separate sales team, demand for Fitch research and related products. You will be responsible for managing Fitch's relationships with leveraged loan/high yield Investors.
The candidate will be an integral part of increasing the visibility of Fitch Ratings services with leveraged finance and structured finance market participants. The candidate will have an increasing client-facing role and help promote Fitch's industry leading analytical content and analytical expertise. The candidate will help to cultivate key investor relationships in leveraged loans and high yield bonds through engagement in research distributions, webinars, roundtables and industry events.
• Creating excellent relationships with key decision makers (research analysts, credit portfolio management, research leaders) within those organizations
• Organize meetings, round tables, teleconferences and webinars: work with investors, Fitch senior sector analysts and events
• Strategic distribution of research in leveraged loan and high yield and tracking readership statistics
• Maintain and track engagement with Investors through CRM
• Work on special projects to formulate marketing and research strategies, often times in partnership with the marketing team
• Preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials
• Coordinate with product sales team on referrals, subscription and onboarding
• Aggregating investor support and feedback for Fitch's ratings and products
• 5-7 years of experience related to debt capital markets, leveraged lending and/or high yield bond research, structuring or sales.
• Exposure to structured products - CLOs is desired but not necessary
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task between internal and external facing projects
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a focus in finance or economics
• Strong presentation and writing skills
• Teamwork oriented and comfortable with client interaction
• Strong Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .