Maximo Techno-Functional Consultant
Cognizant Connected Products:
Intelligent,IoT-enabled products will soon result in the proliferation of data and thedisruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will needto leverage IoT capabilities to design products that create connections betweenpeople and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we engineerindustry-aligned, IoT-enabled products that work to join industry needs with humandrivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting,transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected productsare just things—but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyedby all.
Youmust be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Experienceimplementing, configuring customizing IBM Maximo preferably in the lifesciences domain
• Good functional and technical understanding and working knowledge of IBMMAXIMO and add-ons like MAHI, HSE, Linear/Spatial.
• Experience in developing technical designs for customization, interfaces anddata loading.
• Ability to read Functional Design Documents and Technical Design Documentsfor Maximo implementation.
• Hands on experience in developing automation scripts and interfaces.
• Experience with MaximoAnywhere installation and configuration
• Experience in JMS Configuration.
• Good knowledge in System configuration, Asset definitions, Global dataset-ups, application, domains & workflow configuration, GUI
• Experience in JMS Configuration.
• Good knowledge in System configuration, Assetdefinitions, Global data set-ups, application, domains & workflow configuration,GUI
Travel: 0-5% Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, andCognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love bigideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiences atthe core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities fromour industry-recognized, award-winning Academy team. You will have access tohundreds of technical trainings to keep your skillsets fresh and haveopportunities to acquire certifications on the newest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients(fortune 100 companies), our communities, and our organization. It's thedefining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of theS&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 FastestGrowing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexiblebusiness model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is acoalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Networkassists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows themto demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to qualityinstilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committedto creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants withoutregard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and maritalstatus, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status, or anyother classification protected by state, federal, or local law.