Delphix (Cloud Automation) Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for a Delphix and automation Engineering Specialist to join this team to help mature and provide a stable Delphix infrastructure as a service across Traditional Database Technologies by improving automation on Cloud environments. We Offer:
- As a member of the Automation and NoSQL Engineering Team this role is comes under a culture that pushes innovation, automation and promotes creativity for engineers. As Delphix and Cloud Automation engineer, work with a team that has a real passion for infrastructure cloud related technologies.
- Work involves crafting and prototyping iteratively alongside our Operations teams. The end product has to be robust, functional, flexible, high quality, allows for innovation and empowers our Eng-Ops teams to deliver complex solutions quickly to our businesses.
- Drive consensus within engineering teams, Product managers and Technical Domain Architects and take accountability for leading all technical aspects that enable successful building, deploying and testing of Delphix software.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to deliver impactful results to our internal customers, and will focus on collective wins with an emphasis on iterative value delivery.
• Equivalent work experience of 10+years with quality coding in at least one of two major languages (Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Java) and love to pick up more if needed!
• Equivalent experience of more than 10 years with MSSQL/Sybase/Oracle Database in Design, Engineering and Maintenance. Including significant Linux and Windows experience.
• Outstanding hands-on work experience with DevOps operation, CI/CD tooling using Jenkins and code configuration management using Puppet, Salt, Satellite and Ansible
• Outstanding experience in Designing, Engineering and Deploying Delphix Engines across MS-SQL, Oracle and Sybase Technologies globally including a deep understanding of core Delphix VDB Virtualization installation, lifecycle, configuration and troubleshooting for Oracle, MSSQL and Sybase database technologies.
• Specialist level understanding on Delphix VDB Data Masking setup for Security and Compliance Mandate.
• Leveraged Automation capabilities of Delphix Ecosystem through the API(REST) model to help integrate with Credit Suisse Engineering and Operation standards. Improves further by integration with Delphix with LiquiBase Deployment Automation.
• Do you possess minimum two years of growing work experience using Agile (Scrum) framework?
• Ability to capture requirements/user stories from multiple business partners and convert to technical specifications.
• Strong Technical background in Research, plan, develop, test, implement, and support internal and external interfaces, workflows among existing and new application/data management platforms to produce flawless integration and process flows.
• Groundbreaking experience of at least 2 years on Cloud Management Platform on VMware vRealize Automation and VMware vRealize Orchestrator, specifically blueprint and automation workflows is an advantage!
• Tools to know: Proficient with DataOne, Odyssey, Excel, Power Point, SPLUNK, moogsoft, Osmosys, Apigee, Control-m, App dynamics.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.