Technical Support - Charles River experience
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 03 Apr 19
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Technical Support - Charles River experience in financial services space in Charlotte, NC
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop user stories, use cases, web application, windows applications.
- Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model.
- Interact with product owner for clarification on user stories.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with business analyst, quality assurance and technical development resources.
- Analyze the Application under test to establish test scope and automation candidates
- Must have a Charles River project implementation experience.
- Minimum experience of one year in CRD.
- Total experience of 5 to 8 years in software development.
- Knowledge on CRD V9
- Understand CRD API and can develop code.
- CRD deployment and configuration basics is required.