Sr. Financial Analyst
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Phyton Talent Advisors
- 13 May 19
The Senior Finance Analyst will support all activities related to corporate treasury and funding for the US business unit.
Key responsibilities include company-wide cash forecasting, forecasting of funding needs, supporting issuance activities, debt analysis and reporting, and assisting the Corporate Finance Director in funding activities. The Senior Finance Analyst also collects, compiles and performs adhoc analysis and reporting using financial and capital market instruments. This role supports the overall Corporate Finance function by leveraging market data, forecasting and corporate research initiatives throughout the Treasury department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the preparation, filing and reporting on borrowing base certificates for ABL facility and facilitate the required ABL audits.
- Facilitate long-term cash flow forecasting, lead cash scenario analysis, analyze relevant cash flow activities and drive funding reporting.
- Assist developing and maintaining controls relative to credit facility compliance.
- Conduct balance sheet and cash flow stress testing and prepare relevant strategy reporting.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Finance Director, Cash Management Director, and Head of Treasury & Investor Relations to drive cash flow generation opportunities.
- Provide support to the Corporate Finance Director to facilitate capital allocation and incentivize business decisions with the highest economic decision.
- Assist with the weighted average cost of capital calculation development for Executive Leadership and Board approval.
- Support new capital issuance, refinancing activities, or amendments to existing facilities.
- Monitor and execute interest payments and related credit facility fees.
- Support the development of the shareholder capital allocation strategy and assist with the execution of that strategy.
- Assist with preparation for earnings calls, annual investor presentations, and debt investor road shows.
- Analyze market news of the replacement tire industry and movements of ATD's strategic partners and competitors' stock to provide Executive Leadership and the Board of Directors with intelligence on major stock price movements or valuation trends.
- Assist with developing and maintaining rating agency materials to drive relationships.
- Participate in ongoing daily surveillance of market and industry events, industry trends, and macroeconomic trends.
- Develop market intelligence on strategic partners, peers and customers by attending sell-side conferences and monitoring investor communications.
- Develop and manage complex valuation models for the company.
- Develop management reports on key market evolutions in partnership with Strategy, Finance, and the Business.
Process Improvement Management:
- Identify and assist in streamlining areas of improvement and document all procedures.
- Enhance analysis and valuation modeling leveraging analytical tools and market data.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field); Masters of Business Administration is a plus
- Experience: 3-5 years related work experience in treasury, banking, FP&A or broader finance with emphasis on financial modeling, analytics and decision support
- Certifications: Professional Certification such as CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) is a plus, but not required
• Experience with programming language such as R, Python or SAS