Assistant Vice President - Compensation - Remote
Job Description The AVP Compensation will play a critical role on the newly expanded Global Compensation team, ensuring our compensation processes are executed with excellence, while also looking for opportunities for continuous improvement. Responsibilities include:
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners, business leaders, and other HR leadership to support all compensation related matters for one of the three Moody's Business Entities: Moody's Investor Services (MIS); Moody's Analytics (MA); or Moody's Shares Services (MSS).
- This AVP role will support the Moody's Analytics entity on compensation matters such as creating offers, benchmarking positions, providing analysis and recommendations to senior leaders and supporting HRBPS and compensation managers through annual compensation processes.
- Serve as the Global Compensation process lead for all Moody's M&A activity, developing and driving Moody's overall compensation integration strategy. Complete diligence reviews to provide compensation analysis and recommendations. Present findings to senior leaders to create alignment and buy in. Lead the integration transition into Moody's compensation programs, including the development of effective communication strategies. Partner with M&A project managers to develop and implement standard processes for compensation M&A activities. Develop
- Collaborate with Finance and Legal teams to ensure compliance with budgets and legal requirement on processes supported
- Implement and maintain tools in our HRIS system (SuccessFactors) that support the compensation programs under their responsibility
- Manage one Compensation Analyst who is responsible for Moody's job grading process and compensation survey submissions and supports on compensation activities for MA.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience), MBA or Master's degree or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of HR Experience with at least 5 years demonstrating knowledge of compensation policies, processes and practices
- Must have M&A experience leading compensation due diligence and integration activities
- Must have worked in a global environment and possess an understanding of compensation program design, development, analysis, and administration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with compensation technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a global environment
- Must be a self-starter and be comfortable sensitive and confidential issues
- Experience with SuccessFactors (preferred)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.