Apttus CPQ Lead – Sales Integration Solutions (100% Remote Throughout US - OR Charlotte)
Job Description The Apttus CPQ Developer is a key member of the Sales Integration Solutions team, responsible for delivering innovative SaaS technology solutions by analyzing business needs and developing solutions on the Apttus Salesforce.com platform.
The Apttus CPQ Developer - Sales Integration Solutions requires the technical and functional competencies of a software engineer in framing the business problem and developing solutions that meets the business needs.
The Apttus CPQ Developer - Sales Integration Solutions will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on the Apttus Salesforce.com platform. The Apttus CPQ Developer will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects as a lead Apttus developer and will work closely with product owners, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical designs for the Apttus Salesforce platform
- Develop components on the Apttus Salesforce platform both point-and-click and customizations on Lightning and Lightning components (Java-script and HTML), Apex, Visual Force, API, Force.com and workflows on force.com
- Apply technical expertise across the project lifecycle, from leading user story points estimation to the design, build, test, and deployment of solutions using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Build configurations and customizations on Salesforce, Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Order Management (OM) components
- Analyze Apttus CPQ, CLM, OM configurations, and workflows to troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Develop proof of concepts (POC) on Apttus, Salesforce, and other AppExchange components and connectors
- Perform technical fit/gap analysis on the Apttus CPQ application to support new initiatives and products
- Review code, lead refactoring activities, and provide guidance to vendors and other developers
- Define and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
- Work on DevOps and automation initiatives on the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with business analysis and quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
- Plan and sequence release deployment activities in coordination with Release Management
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, and dependency management.
- Support the company standards for software development (SDLC), compliance, and SOX controls by producing required artifacts and adhering to process and access controls.
The position requires the following experience/skills:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Salesforce Developer Certification and Apttus CPQ Certification are desirable.
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce and Apttus CPQ development both point-and-click and customizations with focus on Lightning and Lightning Components (Java-script and HTML), Apex, Visual Force, API, Force.com and workflows taking into account force.com best practices and limitations.
- Apttus CPQ advanced configuration experience, strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of Saleforce.com platform and best practices in designing data model, security and Apex coding standards.
- Experience in performing data migration in Salesforce
- Experience in Agile development, iterative development, and proof of concepts (POCs).
- Minimum 1+ year of hands-on development experience in Salesforce Lightning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to both functional and technical teams
- Ability to flex from an individual contributor as a Salesforce developer, and a technical lead for small Salesforce development teams
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and forward thinking.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.