GLS Agent Job Description Position Summary
Cognizant is looking for caring individuals with a strong work ethic to provide inbound support for our clients search engine based product. At our office, we support multiple countries (Currently only through phone, however may transition to chat and email) with troubleshooting account and technical issues, providing product and policy information, and working with a variety of internal tools to research information that publishes to the search results. When you join us, you'll work in a dynamic team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to do their best. Position Duties
Education and Experience
- Communicate with proper verbal and written etiquette to account users while troubleshooting their product concerns in a fast paced environment .
- Active Listening — Give full attention to what other people are saying; taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Use logic and reasoning to pull important information from content provided and identify alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
- Writing — Communicate effectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience as well as m aintaining detailed records of ticket information and daily production.
- Maintain up-to-date, comprehensive product knowledge in the ever changing technical field.
- Maintain composure in escalated situations.
- Ability to multitask and sit for long periods of time.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- High School diploma or GED; some college preferred
- 2 years prior customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Computer proficiency
- Above average typing speed and well-rounded navigation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Successfully complete application testing materials