Cyber Threat Monitoring Manager, Vice President
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Threat Monitoring Manager that will lead the triage, analysis and response to cyber attacks. Join us in evolving our threat monitoring capabilities to shape a pro-active threat intelligence driven fusion model to protect State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors. Please note, we will consider remote work options for highly skilled candidates with a strong match against required skills. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Leading and managing a global team of Security Operations Analysts providing technical oversight.
- Ensuring threat alerts are monitored 24x7x365 and handled effectively.
- Ownership and enhancement of monitoring response runbooks in partnership with stakeholders.
- Integration with the Cyber Threat Intelligence program.
- Acquiring and retaining cyber talent with a focus on development and training.
- Identifying and enabling automation opportunities to reduce response time.
- Managing performance and risk through metrics.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience managing large security operational functions.
- Knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of security investigation procedures utilizing SIEM and other security technologies.
- Ability to gauge cyber risk when responding to active threats.
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud)
- Knowledge of security control technologies
- Automation experience (SOAR and scripting)
- BS in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience.
- +5 years in a cyber security management role.
- +5 years in cyber security skill roles - SOC Tier 3 Analyst , Incident Response, Threat Hunter, Penetration testing, etc.
Why this role is important to us
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Technical security certifications a plus - GMON, GCDA or GCIH
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.