Sr. HR Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Sr. HR Analyst will be responsible for supporting Workdays HCM for EMEA, APAC, Global Employee Relations, and GlobaDiversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives. The Sr. HR Analyst will be part of the HR Data Management & Analytics team.
The Sr. HR Analyst's primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage HR projects, from inception to delivery, where technology can support stakeholder goals; Assemble and engage cross functional teams to drive successful delivery.
- Design, plan, and execute strategies for increasing usability and integration of HCM system globally based on the areas of focus, determine requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute testing efforts for changes impacting HCM system from each regions point of view.
- Training HR and business users, including developing training materials, user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Identify reporting that needs to be built or enhanced to support changes made in Workday.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for Workday issues, including coordinating with employees and internal teams.
- Engages HR and other departments (e.g. finance, payroll, IT, legal, etc.) to understand current and future demands for Workday.
- Create and maintain productive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus on identifying trends and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions through attending conferences, peer discussions, and Workday Community.
- Proactively collaborate with leadership to develop and maintain technology roadmap in alignment with organizational priorities.
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- 7+ years of experience, including a strong preference for working in a capacity supporting or working on multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with Workday is a plus.
- Ability to apply analytical and decision-making skills in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence outcomes through collaboration and well-defined advice
- Risk-balanced judgement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
Sr. HR Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .