Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The role of the Financial Administrator will be to assist with managing the 1099 process for appropriate vendors, sales and use tax for all domestic vendors and offices, VAT tax reclaim, provide support to department managers, account reconciliation and reporting, match checks to invoice backup, manage vendor database and the document retention process.
In addition the following:
- Determining appropriate level of authorization and verifying correct cost center and general ledger account combination
- Assist in the development/testing and implementation of ongoing projects.
- Leverage best practices across the Accounts Payable Community
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and uncomplicated Workday problems by making resolution recommendations regarding Amex, invoice, expense and payment scenarios.
Additional responsibilities include communicating and escalating relevant issues to the Manager Financial Administration, leading initiatives for process improvement within Accounts Payable, and assisting in identifying and implementing process changes from root cause analysis to improve timeliness of payments and ensuring data integrity and compliance.
Enhance the relationship between Accounts Payable and its Customers and Suppliers to measurably improve timeliness and efficiency in the processing of invoice payments. Respond timely and accurately to internal and external payment inquiries.
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Detail and process orientated, ability to deal with several priorities simultaneously and maintain a flexible approach
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 2 years relative work experience preferred
Financial Administrator LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .