Global dynamic Defense and Aerospace company is looking for an advanced FPGA Engineer to join their core infrastructure team; located in New York, NY or Boston, MA. As leaders in technological innovation the company strives to ensure complete transparency, efficiency and authentication within their concentrations, weapons, military, commercial electronics. The right candidate will have experience with the full development, design, architecture, and verification of an FPGA.
FPGA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with systems and software engineers to ensure proper implementation on newly developed and pre-established processing platforms.
- Utilize [C++] to develop signal processing algorithms and time-critical control functions.
- Deploy robust, scalable, and performance-driven software on large scale computing systems.
- Full application development using FPGAs to architect and design high performance computing platforms.
The FPGA Engineer MUST have the following Requirements: (aerospace industry experience NOT required)
- Bachelor's Degree (ideally in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics)
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA/System engineering (from scratch to finish)
- Expertise utilizing [C++ and/or Python] within the Linux platform environments
- Proficient working with programming tools VHDL (primarily) and/or System Verilog.
- Experience working with Xilinx or Altera development toolchains
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with software tools; (GIT, Jenkins, Google Test, CMake)
- Strong communication skills, creative, and able to problem-solve efficiently
- Previous Radar domain knowledge
- Experience in implementation of complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines.
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
If you are interested in the FPGA Engineer role, please apply ASAP!