Engineer Full Stack
Cognizant Digital Engineering
If you are like us, you have big ideas. At Cognizant, we are exploring new ideas every day. We help industry-leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—by connecting people with things, insights and experiences.
Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation Cognizant Digital Engineering services designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for balanced innovation
• \t Design and Build New Products and Experiences
• \t Transform Legacy Applications for the Cloud
• \t Modernize core Infrastructure and Enterprise Platforms
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience in developing and in building high performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You have a passion for high quality, reliable and maintainable code. You are comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong, so we can fix it, and what we're doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers
.Net Full Stack Engineer
• \t Must have .Net Core with Azure- Entity Framework Core, MVC, WEB API, RESTful services & Server less Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service, Service Bus
• \t Should know how to handle API, Azure SQL, Message based architecture (Kafka/Event driven), Azure API etc.
• \t Preferred to have knowledge on Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
• \t Micro Services Architecture knowledge and hands on
• \t Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
• \t SQL Server- should have a solid grasp of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
• \t Outspoken leadership, Agile (scrum) experience.
• \t Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• \t BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• \t Proven hands-on Software Development experience