Client Service Representative
Financial Client Services Representative II Financial Client Services Representative II
- - Lincolnshire, IL
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits program, including generous time off, 401k, great team environment, and more.
As a member of the Client Services Team, the Client Services Representative II (CSR II) is responsible for preparing client reports and for maintaining contact with clients to provide or obtain updated information, schedule meetings with preferred staff, and troubleshoot problems while maintaining a positive and client centric approach. A CSR II also has experience and ability to coordinate services for high-net worth families and foundations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Services Representative II can expect to focus in the following areas:
• Provides first line of client contact to high-net worth clients with complex AUM.
• Proactively communicates with clients.
• Troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; serve as liaison between Advisor and client as needed.
• Supplement Advisors through effective communication with clients of Savant philosophy, planning and processing rudimentary investment comment as well as Savant's unique position in several other areas.
• Manage client information'prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update CRM.
• Operate computer to perform a variety of tasks including populating and maintaining CRM Database information regarding clients and document client contacts.
• Assemble materials for Review Meetings.
• Often acts as liaison to outside custodians and third party vendors as well as other outside professionals such as accountants and attorneys as necessary.
• Facilitate completion of all client applications and transfer documents.
• Conduct client paperwork signing meetings with clients.
• Proof read reports; Check documentation and electronic data for errors.
• Prepare procedures for tasks and maintain procedure manual.
• Collect and organize specialized reports for management.
• Input advisor and appropriate non-advisor dictation.
• Maintain team approach by assisting and filling in for others.
• Perform other duties as requested.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position.
The Client Services Representative II position typically requires the following qualifications:
• Associate degree from an accredited college or university; Bachelor degree preferred
• 5-7 years proven success in an administrative support function in an investment environment
• Registered Paraplanner designation or other investment related designation preferred
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software, Internet
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Client first attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
Any combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
Savant Capital LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer Savant Wealth Management https://savantcapital.hirecentric.com
- Apply Now
- * Fields Are Required About You: Contact Info: Cell* Home Work Location Info: Country*United StatesCanadaAustraliaNew ZealandUnited KingdomAfghanistanAland IslandsAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAsia/Pacific RegionAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo The Democratic Republic of theCook IslandsCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaEuropeFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrance MetropolitanFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHoly See (Vatican City State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran Islamic Republic ofIraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea Democratic People's Republic ofKorea Republic ofKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia Federated States ofMoldova Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern IrelandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanOtherPakistanPalauPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint BartelemeySaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint MartinSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSerbia and MontenegroSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzania United Republic ofThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands BritishVirgin Islands U.S.Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe State*Other Apply for this Position
Applicant Tracking Software by - © 2020 - Local Time is 09-Dec-2020 02:06 AM
- Follow Us On Social Media