Risk Policy Group Manager - Wholesale Risk - Director
Job Family Group:
- The Risk Policy Senior Officer II is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Recognized subject matter expert within one area. Strong wholesale risk management awareness is a necessity. Is an acknowledged authority both within and outside area of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication is required. Provides advanced judgment and conducts in-depth quantitative or qualitative analysis to solve problems and develop new, innovative solutions. Required to think beyond existing solutions, assumptions or current knowledge of sophisticated areas. Significant impact on a function and/or the business through making decisions that determine technical approaches and strategies for the area.
- Responsible for developing/revising risk management policies to address outstanding issues from external regulators, internal and external auditors and issues raised by internal risk managment and business management
- Lead working groups, as required, to develope new policies for significant and curtural changes
- Liaise with senior managers across Global Risk and business
- Responsible for documenting product standards and guidelines for new/existing product programs
- Responsible for responding to risk managment questions from a public mailbox; provide interpretations, guidnance and reference material for risk managmentrelated questions
- Develope and provide training on new and revised policies.
- 15+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in risk policy, operations, people management, and underwriting
- Demonstrated track record working with regulators
- Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to a broad audience
- Proficient analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Ability to work effectively with a great degree of independence and to lead multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Consistently produce high quality work, fine-tuned to the audience
- Effective Leadership, interpretive and problem solving skills are required
- Experience in working at similar seniority level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Senior Credit Officer designation
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Policy Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting