Risk Governance Policy Officer - Credit Risk, Market Risk or Collateral Management VP
The Risk Governance - Policy Group oversees the development of Risk policies and procedures and manages Risk related regulatory exams and internal audits. Its key functions are to establish Risk policy and governance standards. It assists in developing training. The group works in close collaboration with subject matter experts in Credit Coverage, Capital, Ratings Analytics, and Risk Governance as well as of departments within the organization.
The Risk Policy Manager:
• Works closely with the Policy Owners/Managers to capture and track policy changes across the various sectors.
• Participates with Policy Owners/Managers in working groups to develop/revise risk management policies to address outstanding issues from external regulators, internal & external auditors, and any issues raised by internal risk and business management.
• Manage the publications of the policy manuals across the Risk Sectors, Coordinate Quarterly Approval packages, Maintain Policy Exception and Violation Logs and coordinate Policy and Subject Matter Expert (SME) calls.
• Maintain communication tools, including Websites and SharePoint sites for the Risk Policy GPO.
- Improve writing and editing skills
-Broaden knowledge of business lines and risk disciplines across Citi
- Develop project management skills
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• 3-5 years of Risk Management Experience
• Advanced writing and editing ability
• Risk Management skills, i.e., as a credit officer or treasury officer.
• Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint presentationsand data management/mining
• Organizational skills: Ability to manage projects with minimal guidance
• Planning skills
Problem solving skills
• Strong soft skills - Builds and maintains relationships
• Influential & persuasive skills
• Professionalism & integrity
• Effective oral and written communication with senior management across Citigroup
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of risk management experience; qualification as a credit officer, market risk officer, etc.
- Published writing or editing is a plus: School newspaper, magazines, rating agency, etc. Job Family Group:
Risk Management Job Family:
Risk Policy Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting