R1939879 - Applications Info Tech Program/Project Manager-Vice President-TAMPA
The IT Project Tech Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
Experience in working with Internal and external Audits is a big plus. Responsibilities:
- Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Interfaces with senior project staff and client senior management teams regarding status of projects.
- Recommends and oversees process improvements.
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Persuades and influences others through and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience in a related technology role and subject matter expert in overall field
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting