R1939878 -Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst/Data and ETL Architect - Vice President-TAMPA
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities. Responsibilities:
Minimum education required:
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or Technology related or Business Administration Minimum experience required:
10+ years of experience in Data Integration, Data Architecture, ETL Architecture, Design and Development Skills required:
Job Family Group:
- Must have 10+ years' experience in Architecture, Design and Development of Big data platforms, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Hue, Query IT, Avro, Parquet, Cloudera , Data-mere, Arcadia.
- Must have 10+ years of Ab Initio ETL and Data Management solutions including ability to understand the internal working of variety of Ab Initio components.
- Must have experience in delivering Metadata management strategy and reusable Bigdata and Rules based Ab Initio solutions using Ab Initio's technical and business metadata components.
- Must have experience creating highly efficient reusable frameworks and design patterns in Ab Initio. Must have experience with performance tuning techniques in Ab Initio.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge across full suite of Ab Initio toolsets e.g. GDE, EME, BRE, Express>It, Data Profiler and Conduct>It.
- Must have practical experience with number of techniques involved in ETL and Data integration space including ability to Design highly efficient end-to-end large scale ETL solutions.
- Must have experience in data management functions including data governance, data design, master data management, metadata management, and data quality management.
- Must have experience with Oracle database
- Must have experience leading teams to deliver efficient data driven solutions key stakeholder management.
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting