Financial Solutions Senior Lead Analyst – R2R GPO Financial Books & Records
This role works with key stakeholders across Finance, Finance Risk Shared Services (FRSS) and other disciplines to ensure appropriate alignment and accountability of activities supporting the closing processes. This position will also interface and engage with other key R2R GPO initiatives and work streams such Daily Results, Accounting transformation, Corporate Reporting and Finance Data Standardization. Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing global processes standardizing and simplify FB&R closing processes leveraging standard finance systems. (E.g. Full Suite, Pearl, GENESIS)
- Supporting the shift from monthly to daily management of our books and records and help drive the focus on Daily Results.
- Write and govern policies, standards and procedural guides pertaining to our Financial Books & Records and develop key metrics to measure adherence and effectiveness.
- Define standard guidelines, roles and responsibilities, and appropriate alignment of activities including centralization in shared services.
- Identify and lead digital transformation and automation opportunities.
- Partner with FRSS and other key stakeholders across Citi Finance (Regional Controllers, FP&A, Technology and Business) driving finance work streams, goals and efficiency targets.
- Support the standardization of Citi's financial data standards and the Strategic Operating and Reporting Ledger implementation efforts.
- Opportunity to transform Citi Finance, improve our processes, strengthen controls, and drive business results
- Build a network across senior Citi Finance, FRSS and O&T partners
- Exposure to the Finance, FRSS and Technology organizations
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field in the Financial Services industry is required
- Strong background in one or more areas of finance preferred
- Process reengineering and change management with program/project management or PMO experience in using a structured methodology to successfully track, plan, monitor and report on concurrent, multiple projects
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- CA, CPA, ACA, or CFA certifications a plus
Job Family Group:
- Bachelors degree, in Finance or Accounting, Masters degree preferred
Finance Job Family:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting