Infrastructure Automation Engineer
JOB OVERVIEW :
Citi's goal is to become the World's Digital Bank and we are looking for some exceptional people to join our growing IaaS Automation team to get us closer to that goal.
- The candidate will be a part of full-stack service team that is responsible for delivering self-service, API-driven, Infrastructure as a Service in large scale.
- We are on a journey to deliver a new IaaS service catalog and need experienced DevOps-oriented engineers to join us on our journey.
- You will be part of a fun, fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile team that fosters innovation and cross-functional roles working with new technologies at a scale very few companies can offer.
- As an Infrastructure Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing automated solutions to support our IaaS environment.
- The candidate should have a strong analytical mindset and experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- The candidate should also have excellent communication skills, be a team player with a positive attitude and the ability to operate across multiple technical disciplines.
- Designing and developing CI/CD release pipelines including automated release testing (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Selenium)
- Experience with Ansible and Ansible playbook development
- VMWare vRealize suite (vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Code Stream)
- Working with VMware virtualized environments (vSphere, NSX-T)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience with developing APIs (REST) a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment (Jira, Confluence)
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Technology Job Family:
Systems & Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting