Terraform Enterprise Expert
Delivery Manager Qualification
B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE Responsibility
Business / Customer
- • Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- • Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
- • Capture and present project's capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- • Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- • Work with the client team to address escalations.
- • Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- • Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- • Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
- • Handle specific technologies within projects.
- • Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
- • Participate in technical audits.
- • Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of environment.
- • Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
- • Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
- • Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
• Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following
- • Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
- • Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- • Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
- • Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- • Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
- • Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- • Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
Must Have Skills
- • Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.