Apply Knowledge Management expertise to assist with sustainment, integrations, and protection of the cyber infrastructure for a space client. Lead a Knowledge Management point of contact for organizing, maintaining, and sharing data, information, and knowledge using Microsoft SharePoint. Design knowledge management user interface features and collaborate with internal and external teams. This position is located at Vandenberg AFB.
- Experience with implementing SharePoint web-based solutions for information sharing
- Knowledge of SharePoint web page design
- Knowledge of planning and coordinating the life cycle of organizational data including records and information management
- Ability to oversee the design of knowledge management user interface features to organize, maintain, and share data, information and knowledge
- Ability to develop technical training presentations
- Ability to brief large audiences
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with space situational awareness operations
- Experience with knowledge management processes, applications, and analyses
- Knowledge of space surveillance and orbital mechanics
- Ability to work well in diverse groups
- Security + Certification
- Completion of SharePoint web page design certification or training
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .