Service Line Sales-Digital
Cognizantcontinuously seeks outstanding associates when recruiting new employees. Wepride ourselves on our experience working with clients in all major markets.Cognizant's model results in high customer happiness. We consistently deliverpositive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
CognizantDigital Business (CDB) is hiring a Service Line Sales Specialist with deepknowledge across multiple digital services to include: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics,Digital Strategy, IoT/connective products, Interactive, and digitalengineering. You will use your strong consulting and business developmentexperience to help our partners define their digital strategies to improverevenue goals and drive business process efficiencies.
Youroverall objective is to help clients in their digital transformationjourney. This is a senior level role,managing a portfolio of west coast based Hi-Tech business partners. Prospects should be based in the SFO bay areaor be willing to relocate.
Candidates must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without the need for employersponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
BusinessUnit - CDB
It takesa lot to succeed in today's dynamic market, and Cognizant Digital Business(CDB) is a proven leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even biggerdreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help ourpartners engage customers by imagining and building innovative solutions. Butwe don't stop there. We develop strategies and invent entirely new businessmodels, ensuring that every company we work with walks away inspired and with aplan. We do everything with a passion for our clients, our communities, and ourorganization. It is the same defining attribute that we look for in our people.
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationshipactivities for AI and Analytics Solutions
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting andother sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-termexecutive relationships
- Lead the end-to-end sales process
- Demand fulfillment, working with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
- This is a true P&L role – You will be responsible for both topline & bottom line.
- Bachelor'sdegree; MBA or advanced degree a bonus
- 10- 14years' of experience with at least 6-8 years in a Business Development/AccountGrowth role
- Experiencewith large- scale consulting engagements.
- Experiencein the Hi-tech industry
- In-depthknowledge of Digital consulting, with an emphasis on Interactive sales
- Abilityto find technical solutions to business problems and engage the potentialcustomer with \"consultative selling\" is essential.
- Strongoral and written communication skills along with executive presentation andpersuasion skills
- Abilityto interface at all levels of an organization
- Knowledgeof the industry trends, customer challenges, and potential opportunities invarious technology areas