Configurations Team Lead
ConfigurationsTeam Lead Job duties
- Provide configurations support for two mainstakeholder groups: customer support agents and the client's cross-functionalteams.
- Manage multiple configuration workflows andworkloads for a team of Platform Specialists.
- Train Platform Specialists in workflows, andmonitor and review their performance.
- Work with client SMEs to resolve teamescalations and ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Communicate and help mitigate any risks inproject delivery.
- Develop, write, and improve the standardoperating procedures (SOPs) for several workflows.
- Capture and report on production metrics andkey performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify, plan, and implement operational andprocess improvements.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterlybusiness reviews (WBRs, MBRs, and QBRs).
- Interview, hire, and onboard new teammembers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practicalexperience.
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team orowning technical workflows.
- 2+ years of experience with content/knowledgemanagement systems.
- 3-5 years of professional working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbalcommunication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills: systematic,strategic, and analytical capabilities.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupledwith a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Proficient with Google Docs Editors such asGoogle Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides.
- Proficient with Google Slides, PowerPoint, orother presentation software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmentand tight deadlines.
- Experience in customer service or technicalsupport operations is a huge plus.
- Experience managing customer support issuetaxonomies.
- Experience managing configurations forConversocial.
- Advanced Google Sheets skills (e.g., vlookups,array formulas, RegEx, nested formulas, etc).
- Proficient in Google Apps Script.