Product Manager - Store Operations (Contract)
ProductManager – Store Operations (Contract)
Cognizant (NASDAQ:CTSH), headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.),combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deepindustry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforcethat embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, theS&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked amongthe top performing and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growingcompanies in the world.
Cognizant Consulting Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization deliveringstrategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. Withover 5,000 consultants worldwide, we offer high-value consulting services thatimprove business performance and operational productivity, lower operationalexpenses and enhance overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industryexpertise, program and change management capabilities and analyticalobjectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabledbusiness transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number ofBusiness/IT Consulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy &Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, EnterpriseArchitecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Consultingteam is a robust organization that is continually expanding our client base andincreasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner. Why Cognizant?
We continuously seek extraordinary associates when recruiting new employees.We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in allmajor markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture ofhigh customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, costreductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? AtCognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead theway tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
- 5 + years' experience as a Product Manager within Retail or Consumer Goods.
- Ability to work closely with store engineering, store program, store support and deployment teams on the tech side and also with the store's operations and business teams to deliver key business needs such as Apple Pay, contactless checkout solutions, and also other key capabilities on our strategic selling platform.
- Must be able to manage multiple sophisticated projects at a time.
- Prior experience working in retail store product teams is a requirement. The person will be very comfortable working with a large set of stakeholders (business teams) where each of their businesses might have nuanced differences priorities. Understanding these nuances and getting your arms around them to establish relationships and delivering the needed experiences in the store's ecosystem to help advance our business to new heights.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to do strategic consulting work, target operating model work, business cases, roadmaps, etc.
- Having payment experience in a store ecosystems is desired.
- You will contribute to practice-level solutions and influence a positive feedback loop with client-level implementations.
- Ability to efficiently lead and facilitate a team - meeting deadlines without sacrificing the quality of the services.
- Ability to apply expertise within a matrixed organization and within a coordinated consulting firm.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, decision making and team building skills to manage dispersed and matrixed teams.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diversebackgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. Itencourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us buildbetter solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this settingand is encouraged to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalitionmember of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network AssistsVeterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them todemonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellenceinstilled in them through participation in military service Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom arelegally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship(H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)