Microsoft Sql Server Developer
Microsoft Sql Server Developer Location - San Francisco
*This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future* Job Description:
We are looking for a Microsoft Sql Server - DQS / MDS Developer who will be responsible for defining, analyzing and documenting project requirements, clearly communicating these to the development team, and conducting software quality assurance. Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Extensive experience & knowledge in SQL data management \t
- MS SQL-Server query writing and performance optimization (required) \t
- Query tuning \t
- Stored procedure development and review \t
- Index optimization \t
- Performance monitoring \t
- Read and understand execution plans and make changes based on said plans \t
- Data management \t
- Work with the development and project team members on data modeling and design \t
- Possess good verbal, written and presentation skills \t
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field \t
- Robust experience with SQL in an enterprise environment \t
- High-Level logical and analytical skills as well as attention to detail \t
- (optional) Data architecture and data analysis expertise \t
- (optional) Collect, process and transform data from current and future data sources for consumption and visualization by various business units \t
- Experience in managing various client relationships to get consensus on solutions
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to perfection.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is encouraged to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.