Workforce Management Specialist
The ideal applicant will have a background in Workforce Analysis in high volume call/contact center operations. If you are analytical, organized, self-directed and excel in investigating diverse areas of call center operations and have a reputation for proactively communicating your findings with senior leaders, we want to talk to you! Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for centralized reporting of performance metrics across all workflows
- Build dashboards and publish daily/weekly/monthly reports to client and internal stakeholders
- Analyze operations data including AHT (average handling time), ASA (average time to answer), response time, resolution time, CSAT, and relevant metrics to identify patterns/trends that lead you to the root cause of the issue
- Proactively communicate recommendations that provide improvements and/or solutions that support the overall good of the organization and its teams
- Ability to communicate concerns, problems, and challenges in a constructive, solution orientated and positive manner.
- Assist in the development of company initiatives aimed at improving and implementing best practices in productivity and decisions regarding call center strategies
- Effectively gather, compile and report on data in a clear and easily understood format
- Willing and interested in being cross trained and flexible to support
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team & Client.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed