· Must have Deep Knowledge of docker and Kubernetes
· Create and manage infrastructure as code environments in Kubernetes[OpenShift and Kubernetes cluster]
· Must have experience in Infrastructure provisioning andconfiguration management tools with Ansible, Terraform.
· Experience working in Hybrid environment – Migrating apps fromhardware based servers to Kubernetes and private cloud.
· Implement Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) environments using tools such as Circle CI, Concourse.
· Experience with version control systems with Git.
· Experience with Linux OS, Databases (MYSQL and Mongo), serverautomation and scripting in Python
· Experience working with installing, configuring open sourceLinux tools, troubleshooting dependencies.
· Experience working with Prometheus, Influx DB, Telegraf, Grafanafor building system and application metrics dashboards.
· Should be able to maintain ELK cluster and develop dashboardsand template creations.
· Strong Linux background - Hands on with working in Linuxenvironment. Should be well versed with the Linux OS
· Should be able to handle work independently and be willing tocollaborate with the team.
· Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and complex problemresolution. Conduct post-mortems to continually improve our systems andprocesses