Medicaid Eligibility Manager (Hosptial On-site)
The manager plans, directs, and coordinates theoperations of the assigned business including staffing, overseeing PatientAdvocates, interacting with the hospital staff and administration. Duties and responsibilities include enforcingpolicies, and managing daily operations to achieve the company's overall goals. Dutiesand Responsibilities
include knowledge on all reporting aspects,communications terminology, technology and organizational procedures. Completeadditional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Interview,hire and train new employees
- Obtainaccess to internal and external systems
- Trainand monitor new employees for satisfactory job performance
- Monitortime and attendance
- Provideguidance, coaching and support to subordinates in order to maintain standardsof performance and take disciplinary actions as needed
- Setexpectations both orally and written
- Createtimely performance evaluations
- Developand implement a reward and recognition program
- Communicateand respond to emails
- Attendmeetings with clients
- Monitorquality of work
- Reviewhospital reports and alerts daily Cover staff as needed including but notlimited to visiting and calling patients
- Workingwith IT and DCF to endure responses are timely and accurate
- Traveland monitor assigned locations as needed
- Ensurepayments are posted to prepare accounts for invoicing
- Cleanup databases to ensure reports are accurate
- Reviewaccounts for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintainand/or creature weekly, mid-month, and monthly reports for staff, clients andExecutives.
- Other dutiesmay be assigned.