Our client is a leading global Fixed income asset manager who are looking to bring on an ESG analyst to strengthen their research team. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking detailed ESG research across complex fixed income strategies.
- Produce written ESG research and thought leadership pieces
- Conduct company and sector ESG analysis
- Work closely with credit analyst and portfolio managers to integrate ESG into investment decision making.
- Working closely with other internal teams such as sales and client account management teams to articulate the firms ESG philosophy
- Presenting too internal and external stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- CFA/MSc/MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar ESG focused role
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience presenting too internal and external stakeholders on ESG topics
- Strong understanding of the the fixed income/credit space
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills