Our client is global leader in sustainability/ ESG investing. They are looking for someone with a passion for sustainability to join their growing investor relations team. Specifically, the role will focus on supporting complex, institutional, segregated mandates/separately managed accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with key institutional clients
- Be the point of contact or client requests and queries
- assist with the production of bespoke portfolio reporting for institutional clients.
- assist with onboarding of new segregated accounts
- Work with internal teams to articulate the firms investment philosophies
- Assist with client review meetings/calls and other face - to face client interactions
- Work closely with portfolio managers and portfolio specialists
- Support in the completion of RFP’s/DDQs
- Manage CRM system
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar institutional client service role
- IMC or similar industry qualification
- Interest in sustainability
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint/Excel/Word)