Our client, a leading UK Investment Manager are seeking a Fund Accounting Analyst to there growing London team.
Supporting the Head of Client Accounting in ensuring all key deliverables and deadlines are met, including daily pricing and monthly reporting. There will be a strong focus on risk reduction and strengthening of controls. The buisness operates an "outsourced" operations environment, so this role will involve extensive liaison, coordination and oversight of third party providers.
- Oversight of third party providers in multiple locations across the following product range: UCITS, US Mutual Funds, US DST’s, US CIT & Discretionary managed portfolios
- Monitoring of KPI’s, ensuring compliance with SLD’s.
- Identification of issues that arise and development of solutions to reduce risk.
- Escalation of issues to external administrators and internal teams as appropriate.
- Coordinate production of statutory financial statements, including detailed review and liaison with external audit firms.
- Oversight of pricing and control activity to ensure that all funds are priced within the required deadlines and standards of accuracy.
- Oversight and review of all fund expenses and cost and charges reporting output.
- Coordination, review and monitoring of the delivery of regulatory templates and MiFID II reporting requirements.
- Develop knowledge of fund accounting requirements across product range and understanding of specific fund types/ranges.
- Review and responsibility for approving fund specific activities such as distributions, budgets, KIIDs and fact sheets.
- Coordination and support for new product launches.
- Liaising with internal and external parties to support change management initiatives.
- Point of contact for all fund accounting related queries.
- Support special projects initiatives.
Technical Skill Set:
- Minimum of five years’ fund accounting experience in an asset management environment.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Able to demonstrate a level of technical understanding of a range of investment instruments, fund types and products.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic, ownership of own work and tasks.
- Numerate and able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn, demonstrates ownership for own personal and professional development.
- Self reliant, able to work on own initiative.
Good communication and organisational skills.