Trading Production Analyst (Support) - Algo Trading
One of the world's most prestigious tier-1 banks is seeking a Trading Production Analyst to provide support for the algorithmic trading systems.
You will join a small, talented team who are responsible for providing internal and client users with a wide range of algorithmic trading strategies, including benchmark trading and smart order routing. Engineering solutions to improve efficiency or add value for the team or business, work will also involve investigating user queries and proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, happy to work for demanding clients and able to take ownership. You will have strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy working collaboratively to achieve success. Requirements
Culture / Benefits
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor's degree in a core STEM subject
- In-depth understanding of real-time distributed application architectures, plus FIX (or similar message-based protocols) experience
- Outstanding communicator, able to present technology to a non-technical audience
- Strong Unix / Linux knowledge, with ability to use Unix/Linux utilities to parse log files
- Good business knowledge of Equities and/or Fixed Income is a plus
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Flexible working/working from home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Josh Williamson
+44 (0) 20 3475 5021