Technical Delivery Manager – Analytics – Equities – Buy Side. A consultancy are working with a financial markets client to integrate systems from two different parts of their equities business and have an opportunity for a Technical Delivery Manager with strong Agile experience to lead systems and data delivery for part of the integration.
You will work in a SAFe environment and lead technical delivery according to Agile principles, working on integrating data analytics systems for equities products. This will involve utilising a strong understanding of systems, architecture, data and process as well an understanding of investment/portfolio management practices, ideally for equities products.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years technical delivery management experience within the financial markets
- Substantial experience within an asset/investment management environment
- Strong experience with Agile and SAFe, ideally qualified in this regard
- Solid understanding of equities products and portfolio management
- Degree educated or higher as a minimum from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£640/day role based London initially for six months.