A two-dimension objective:
• Develop financial solutions/products across the whole FI spectrum that meet the specific requirements of 3rd party clients.
Review on a case by case basis our products/solutions investment processes to foster a common view and processes across FI business.
• Develop financial solutions / products, predominantly for UK Defined Benefit pension schemes, with a focus on our CDI strategies and Buy & Maintain portfolios
• Solutions managed primarily by FI department but also the broader Core team when needed (Multi Asset predominantly or Equity), requiring to
liaise with investment platform teams (expertise, PEG, COO) to identify and design new investment strategies, ideas or products. Be a catalyst for ideas generation
the solutions design may cover notably the investment universe, the type of portfolio management, the investment governance, the wrapping, the reporting features
deliver a feasibility analysis to optimise risk/return, regulatory constraints including accounting & client’s needs
In coordination with Investment platform, define investment guidelines that take into account clients’ constraints. Liaise with GRM as for potential internal guidelines constraints
coordinate the project with the different players: client, external counterparty if any, FI teams & AXA IM internal department
• Participate to the design of the marketing presentation & to client’s meeting on the structuration items if needed
• Participate in coordination with COO office to the implementation & delivery of the solution
• Ensure consistency & efficiency of developed solutions over time & propose changes Regulatory monitoring
Monitor regulatory changes (Funds, Derivatives, Banks, Insurance,)
Assess impacts & identify potential opportunities for AXA IM and clients
Participate on a case by case basis with AXA IM & Group in lobbying action for new regulations
• Review on request investment process & propose changes to adapt them on existing or new solutions/products in coordination with relevant Investment team, COO Office & AXA IM department
• Design in coordination with relevant team the most appropriate reporting’s for Clients & for FI management
• Be an expert in solution development
Provide value added analysis for clients
Provide best in class structuring solutions
Be a solution provider & foster synergy within FI teams first and when relevant across AXA IM
Cover all expertise of FI
• Demonstrable experience in the asset management and insurance industry with strong skillset in designing & structuring investment solutions
• Thorough understanding of institutional investors (especially UK Pension Schemes) topics and context: Investment, ALM, Accounting, Regulations.
• Efficiency and adaptation to workload in various situations.
• Team work: ability to work with other expertise within AXA IM (within Core platform)
• Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills