Our client is a well-established investment management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Performance Analyst (Fixed Income) to join their Performance & Data team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Senior Performance Analyst will take responsibility for the following functions:
- Calculates and analyses fund, account, manager and composite investments
- Researches and resolves discrepancies within fixed income performance data
- Assembles, manipulates and interprets large data sets
- Provides investment results and quantitative analytics
- Carries out benchmark data analysis
The Senior Performance Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Work history within key performance measurement, risk and attribution within investment management
- Proven knowledge of fixed income
- Proven ability to handle large data sets
- Highly analytical
- Strong Excel skills; working knowledge of VBA or SQL is preferred
- Comfortable with data manipulation
- Minimum 4 years’ work history within the investment management sector
This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven investment management professional with backgrounds in Fixed Income to work as a Senior Performance Analyst within a thriving asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.