Currently I am working alongside a pan-European Real Estate Investment Manager based in London. The firm have a diversified portfolio across multiple assets including residential and hospitality using a mix of both debt and equity strategies.
Over the last 12 months, the fund have been very active adding further assets to their portfolio. Due to this continued growth, they are recruiting for a Senior Asset Manager to join their team in London.
The ideal Senior Asset Manager will have:
1. Over 7 years of experience ideally with a Buy-side Organisation
2. Experience managing assets, exit strategies and maintaining cash flow models
3. Worked on Real Estate Development projects
4. Experience underwriting transactions
5. Managed negotiations with operating partners, investors, senior lenders and tenants
6. Fluency in a European language - ideally German
7. Exceptional Academia
If you are interested by an exciting role with an entrepreneurial firm working across Europe, please apply via the link below.