The company focus on private capital, JVs and invest in multiple sectors across the UK and Europe. You will be joining a well-structured and creative team, with a particular focus on Industrial, offering exposure to all elements of the property cycle with a focus on the delivery of Asset Management.
The candidate should ideally have experience in Industrial Asset Management and the following:
• Bachelor’s Property degree required
• Understanding of real estate fundamentals and drivers of investment performance
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience of Real estate fundamentals, Lease negotiations, service charge budgets, surrenders and the implementation of Capital Expenditure
• Strong analytical skills
• Hands on property Asset Management experience
• Previous employment within a smaller, PE team is ideal
• Ability to work well as part of a small team sharing initiative ideas
• Self-motivated and able to run projects independently
• Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
• A positive, entrepreneurial attitude is a necessity
If you have Commercial Property experience, with a strong understanding of Asset Management and keen to work in a company with big plans, please send your up to date CV.