- Market-leading, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a leading asset management and market-making firm. Their asset management firm is one of the largest multi-strategy funds globally.
They're looking to add a talented SRE to their Treasury team to work on a major automation project. The Role:
- The key goal for this team is to migrate from semi-manual deployments and manual server allocation to a fully automated deployment system.
- Design and deploy a new generation of production infrastructure.
- Ensure the reliability, availability and performance of applications, making changes to improve production quality where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Strong Python coding skills.
- Familiarity with a range of development tools/practices (testing, source control, build systems, CI/CD, etc.).
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN and Linux networking.
- Fully catered breakfast/lunch
- Regular socials
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Angelos Tennant
+44 (0) 20 3745 6530