Risk Sales Representative - Sell Side
Bloomberg's Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) and derivatives data and valuation services (BVAL OTC) offers a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our clients entire firm. MARS is powered by Bloomberg's world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, and together with BVAL OTC enables front office, risk, middle office, collateral managers and other financial professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events. What's the role?
The Risk Sales Executive is responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg's MARS solutions and derivatives data and valuations (BVAL OTC) to sell-side clients ranging from small regional organisations to large global banks.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to sellside clients in the region, marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement.
- Formulate responses to both RFI/RFP and informal queries from prospects and clients
We'd love to see:
- You should have excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities
- Recent experience of selling or using derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner -- Excellent communication skills
-- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills.
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you;
- Fluency in one or more other relevant regional language.
- Strong risk management and derivatives product knowledge
- Any professional risk certifications (FRM, PRMIA, etc) is a plus
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.