Opportunity for a fund-of-hedge funds analyst with 3-6 years of experience
An award-winning fund-of-hedge funds manager with approx. $1bn under management is looking to hire an experienced Research Analyst to support their London-based investment team. The company is well positioned for growth on the back of a differentiated investment strategy and a strong 10-year+ track record. This role is suitable for a bright and motivated individual with 3-6 years of experience in a similar role.
Initial responsibilities will include:
- Participating in and leading meetings/calls with hedge fund managers, maintaining internal research database
- Monitoring existing fund investments
- Sourcing new investment ideas, attending conferences
- Preparation of investment research reports for the Investment Committee
- Coverage will include a subset of hedge fund and private credit strategies depending on the candidate’s skill set and prior experience.
Successful candidate will be highly motivated, diligent and hard-working, with keen interest in financial markets and the global economy. Further requirements include:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a well-regarded university
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role with a well-regarded allocator or consultant
- Eligibility to work in the UK or EU
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Very good command of MS Excel
- Progress towards the CFA degree would be an additional advantage
If you meet this criteria and have an interest in the role, please reply to this listing with your CV.